- Do now
- Vocabulary image matching
- Primary source
- quick write #3
- revise quick write
- track reflect, goal set
Big learning target: 4.0- I can read closely to learn about history
- Supporting learning targets: 4.4- I can us evidence to support my inferences.
- 2.4- I can explain how foot binding became a tradition + how it was abolished.
- we received the double entry journal for chapters 9-10
- We got our formative assessment 3 back
- we put 2 sticky notes and put on the tracking our learning 1.0 and 3.0. The max score you could get is 4 because it is a multiple choice answer quiz so there is no way to go above and beyond, (exceed).
- We also got our literature quizzes back 4, 5 and 7.
- We worked a bit on the quick write, it is like a writing prompt. There were 3 prompt you could choose 1. Ailins perspective of not having feet bound. 2. second sisters perspective of feet bound. 3. Mothers perspective of the kids especially Ailin.
Almost last reminder Tomorrow is a HALF DAY!
|Double entry journal chapter 9-10|
|Look at Sebastien working on the quick write!|
|Quick write #3|
|Felipe raising hand, Nice job Felipe|