Our class is a community, and with all communities of scholars, hard workers, and people, there are norms and procedures that allow our community to run smoothly so that we can learn the most possible in the little time that we have. Here you can find all the information you need to understand how our classroom runs.
1. What to do if you missed class.
2. What are the work, assessment, and grading policies?
3. What are the class scribe guidelines?
4. What are the positive and negative consequences of my actions?
5. What are the norms and expectations in our classroom community?
6. What are the guidelines for using technology and the internet?